Pineapple ice cream short history
My ice cream shop sits on a main road in downtown. In our lab table there are too many pineapples
. Fresh, for now, sweet like only the Thai pineapple from Phuket can be. It seems like they are smiling at us. Them green tuft is very pretty. What can we do besides the usual pineapple ice cream (and then throw away all these shells with them nice tufts)? A nice idea: use as an ice cream cup!
After all, it is part of fresh fruit. Instead of a sober plastic cup a real pineapple that contains a pineapple sorbet
! I’m not sure how exactly call it: pineapple ice cream? Pineapple sorbet? Pineapple sherbet? Thai pineapple sobert!
Yes, I felt that way.
It is a refreshing pineapple ice cream without milk so definitely it is a pineapple sorbet.
After a few tests to improve it and well balancing the recipe of this ice cream, we start to regularly produce it, insert in our menu, and promote it in our media channels.
And sometimes, even if I spend the whole day in an ice cream environment
, I like to take home with me a few more. For our neighbor (or for me...).
Pineapple ice cream production
The production of this Thai pineapple sorbet is very accurate:
- The fresh pineapple fruit is cut and the pulp removed
- The pulp is then blended with few ingredients, all natural
- This mix is then pasteurized with some water
- After the pasteurization process, the mix is poured in the ice cream batch machine
- Each batch is then used to fill the shell of the pineapple and stored for 15 minutes in the blast freezer
- Now the pineapple frozen sorbet is ready for packaging and to be stored in the cold room before distribution
Call it sorbet, sherbet or pineapple ice cream: it is refreshing and natural. Everybody likes and the reviews about it are only positive.
You can order and buy
this pineapple ice cream
Just call Kitty +66851215199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
you can also visit us, just check the Ice Age contact page
Do you whant to know more about Thai pineapples? Just visit the land of pineapple